Sunday, July 25, 2010

Merry Christmas in July!

piccalillidays

Christmas is my favorite time of the year.  I love the preparation and celebrations and good cheer and gift-giving.  I love the hustle and bustle and excitement.  I also love the quiet reflection while remembering the "reason for the season."

Imagine my excitement when I learned about Christmas in July!  There are parts of the world that make a real celebration of it with Christmas trees, parties and gifts.

Here on the East Coast of the US, the temperature outside is forecast to be 106 degrees.  While I'm avoiding stepping outside at all costs, I'm going to reflect on Christmases past, imagine the chilly temps and maybe even listen to some Christmas music.

Hope you and yours have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment