Not long ago I posted a YouTube video on my weekly planning process in my Filofax. Since then, several folks have asked for the list of my weekly planning steps.
So, here's the list of things I do for my weekly planning each Sunday:
- Add important events of the week to the monthly index page.
- Clean out my planner and move old items to the archive.
- Review goals, update the status and schedule the next steps.
- Journaling: Where am I in my goals? What new ideas have come up? What decisions need to be made?
- Write out tasks for the coming week.
- Review the past week to be sure no tasks have been left unaddressed.
- Review monthly list of things to do and schedule one or more for the coming week.
- Review planner setup things to do and schedule for the coming week.
- Review master task list and schedule one or more for the coming week.
- Add appointments in my Filofax to my Google Calendar so my husband can see them. Put a check mark next to the appointment in the Filofax to show that it was added to Google Calendar.
Do you have a ritual for your weekly planning?