Here's what's on my iPhone 4:
- 1479 songs
- 3 videos
- 208 photos
- 51 applications
My iPhone has a 13.7GB capacity, and I'm down to 312MG available. :( I'm debating on whether or not to move my music to an iPod. I really like having everything in one place on my phone, but the space thing is becoming an issue.
I won't go through each one of the apps on my phone. That would take too long, and would likely bore you to tears. But here are the apps that I use most often on a daily basis:
- Messages - for text messages. I love texting. I don't like talking on the phone, so texting is the next best thing.
- Contacts - I keep all of my contact info and passwords here. It syncs with my Google contacts, so if my phone ever dies, I have a good backup.
- Calendar - I don't really use this much, as I'm more of a Filofax girl. But I do use the calendar to remind me of important things, and I also put my appointments here so my husband can see what I have scheduled (I share my calendar with him).
- Facebook - No explanation necessary.
- Twitter - Again, no explanation necessary. I do find that I'm spending more time on Twitter these days than Facebook. Facebook has just become annoying.
- Instagram - I use this app to share photos with Twitter, Facebook, and Flickr, and obviously my Instagram following as well.
- Pandora - I use this to listen to my favorite tunes while doing chores or getting dinner ready. Right now my favorite "channel" is Mumford and Sons.
- WRAL-FM - This is an app for a local radio station. I frequenly listen to their morning show while I'm getting ready for work. Bill and Lynda and Vanna help to brighten my morning. :)
- WRAL.com - This is an app for my favorite local news channel. I visit this at least once a day, most times more.
- FoxNews - My other go-to news app.
- Good - This is the app I use to access my work email, calendar and tasks.
- Phone - Obviously.
- Mail - Another obvious one.
- Safari - My web browser of choice right now on my phone.
- Music - Obviously.
So there you have it. A quick walk through of my iPhone and my most-used apps. What are some of your favorite apps? Please share in the comments. I'm always looking for new ones!