Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Sally M*


Can you believe it's 2011?  Doesn't it seem like we just celebrated the first day of 2010?

I don't know about you, but 2010 was a whirlwind for me.  There were tears and laughter, struggles and wins, failures and successes.  There were times when I felt so beat down I couldn't imagine getting back up. 

But most times I was lifted up by the loving, caring support of those around me.  And it's to those wonderful people that I'd like to send this message:

Thank You.  

Thank you for being there for me, for listening to my whines and cries, for making me laugh, and for helping me to remember that life is a dance that should be enjoyed and treasured.

I also want to wave to my new friends out there.  *waves frantically*  I'm so glad to have you in my life.  Your friendship and encouragement means more to me than you know.

I wish you all the most successful and joyful year to come.  2011 is going to be a year to remember!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment