Thursday, March 7, 2013

Growing My YouTube Channel. This Blog is Next!

When I started uploading videos to my YouTube channel a few months ago, I really had only one motivation:  to share my opinions about using my Filofax, and maybe a review here and there on a beauty product or two.  I had been watching so many videos on those subjects, and I just wanted to share my knowledge and join in on the fun!

Little did I know that in those few short months I would become part of a community filled with awesome people who were actually interested in what I had to say!  Who knew!  Before I knew it, the number of people subscribing to my channel grew and grew, and I passed 100!

I am still getting the hang of filming and editing (and getting used to seeing myself on camera!), but I'm having a lot of fun.  I only have a handful of videos posted right now, but I have a ton of ideas for videos to come.

To celebrate reaching a milestone of 100 subscribers, I'm hosting a giveaway on my channel.  I've embedded the video below, but I encourage you to head on over there to check out the rest of my videos.  And you should subscribe, too!



My plan is to hold a similar giveaway here on my blog, once I reach 100 subscribers.  Let's make that happen!  :)

Do you have a YouTube channel, or any favorite YouTubers?  Please share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment