Friday, April 23, 2010

Reader Input for Fun Friday


I had a great idea for a weekly feature here at Journal Keeper.  Every Friday would be "Fun Friday!"  Everybody loves Friday.  It signals the start of the weekend.  If you work in an office, you may have "Dress Down Day" or "Casual Friday," and if you have a really cool boss, you get to wear jeans!  (I have yet to hear of someone letting their employees wear ratty T-shirts and sweat pants to work on Fridays.  That, to me, would be the ultimate Friday.)  So that was my idea for Journal Keeper Fridays -- do something fun and casual.

But that's where my idea stops.  My mind is drawing a blank.  Sure, I could post cute videos or pictures or post links to other websites that are fun.  But none of those ideas quite fits the bill.

So, I'd like some reader input.  How would you like to celebrate Fun Friday at The Journal Keeper?  C'mon, don't be shy.  There are no wrong answers!  Please post your comment below.

Thanks for your help!

~ Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment