Saturday, April 17, 2010

Welcome to The Journal Keeper

Hi there!  My name is Sharon, and I am The Journal Keeper. 

I've been journaling in notebooks for years.  I'm one of those creative types who loves to put a good pen to a good notebook.  I have my favorites but am not opposed to using a BIC pen in a marble-covered composition notebook.  There's something about the act of writing by hand that helps to soothe me, and filling my notebooks gives me a sense of accomplishment.   

I also love to read about journaling.  I'm interested in how other people journal, why they journal, and where their writing takes them.

Along the way, I've learned that journaling has many benefits.  There are many methods and tools that can be used to help in different areas of life.  

Although I am a pen and paper type of gal, I am also drawn to the blogosphere.  I'm starting a blog because, although my first love is pen and paper, I want to make a place in the blogging world to share what I've learned about the journaling craft.  While this is not my first attempt at blogging, I hope it will be the one that endures.

I'm happy that you stopped by.  I'm just getting started, so there's not much to look at right now.  I'm working hard to have some content ready for you.  Before you leave, be sure to bookmark this blog or subscribe to it so you can be notified as soon as a new post is available.  I also encourage you to leave comments. 

Until next time, happy journaling!

~ Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment