Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!

nicolebeaulac

Hello again, and Happy New Year!

Can you believe it's 2015 already? It seems like Halloween was just yesterday. Our poor Christmas decorations haven't even had a chance to get warm! Time flies by faster each year.

Our New Year's Day has been relatively quiet and relaxing. We all slept until 9:00am (it was much needed, and delightful), did a little shopping, and watched college football. John and I made a commitment to fitness by purchasing Fitbits, so once we got them configured and working properly, we went out for a thirty-minute walk. That was a huge accomplishment for us!

The rest of the evening will be quiet as well. The husband and daughters are on their laptops playing various games, and I am fine-tuning my goals. I'm feeling more motivated than I did this past year, so I'm taking that as a good sign that I might actually accomplish something!

One of those goals is to be more present here on the blog. I have lots of plans for this space, including sharing my goals, and reporting on my progress on a regular basis. That will help me hold myself accountable, but I hope it will also help someone out there follow their own dreams and accomplish great things!

Well, that's it for now. I hope you have a very happy and healthy 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment