Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Revised Bucket List

rubyblossom

I revised my bucket list today.  I've had the list for many years, and things have been added or dropped off as my interests have changed.  For the most part, though, what is on the list today has been there since almost the beginning.

Here's my list as it stands today:

  1. Reach my goal weight of 165 lbs.
  2. Run a marathon.
  3. Publish a novel.
  4. Pay off all debt.
  5. Learn Italian.
  6. Visit Italy.
  7. Get paid for my singing. // Done!
  8. Journal as a daily habit.
  9. Build an interesting blog.
  10. Live at the beach.
  11. Become famous in a good way.
  12. Learn to snow ski.
  13. Swim with dolphins.
  14. Cruise to Alaska.
  15. Vacation in New York city.
  16. Learn to paint with watercolors.
  17. Regularly practice meditation.
  18. Visit the hot springs in Greenland.
  19. See the Northern Lights.
  20. Visit New England in the Fall.
  21. Read all of the classic novels.

You can see the most up to date list on my Bucket List page.  As I complete the items on the list, I'll write about it, and you'll be able to see the links to those posts there.

The funny thing about my bucket list is I've always kept it tucked away out of sight.  And what happens when things are out of sight?  They're out of mind!  A few of the things on the list have made it to my goals for the year, and that's what I'll continue to do to make sure I actually get them done!

Do you have a bucket list?  How many things on the list have you completed so far?




No comments:

Post a Comment